Monday 2 May 2016

Lets get personal...Or not you know. It's only 20 things anyways.

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all fine, well and having a lovely week so far!
It's been a year since I began blogging and roughly 4 months since I started doing YouTube videos again yet I don't think I've ever given you much information about myself at all.
I figured it's time we bonded, it's time to let down those PC walls and personas to let you in on who I am as a person... maybe.
  1. My middle name is Tracy, after my mother. 
  2. Music taste is completely varied, one minute I'll be listening to Craig David, Two door cinema club, Arctic monkeys, The Beatles, Beach Boys, Fetty Wap, Trap city remixes, Queens of the Stone Age etc. and then next It will be Cute is what we aim for, Taking back Sunday, Beartooth, ACDC, Metallica, Queen etc. I have no genre. 
  3. I prefer fruit to chocolate. Fruit will be the first thing to go snack wise, then when it comes to desperate measures because we're out of fruit, I will go to chocolate or buy chocolate because it's cheaper than buying more fruit. 
  4. I dislike sweets, they remind me of a time when I was younger and my friend dared me to fit 20+ sweets in my mouth all at once, I ended up vomiting them back up within 5 seconds and I've never liked sweets since. 
  5. I have made tiny steps towards the transition to Vegetarian/Veganism with just beauty products such as skincare, deodorant etc. I feel like it's wrong that we test on animals in the sake of "vanity" but I respect that it is a big lifestyle change and I don't expect anyone else to make the same decision, they can still talk to me and I will still advice them on makeup that does animal testing, if they ask for it. 
  6. I was vegetarian for a year, though, but it made me ill (I didn't eat anything to replace the loss of Iron)  
  7. I frantically worry about upsetting other people, so much so I often annoy people by constantly saying "sorry" and never making a decision in case the decision I make upsets someone. 
  8. Also, I sometimes become quite distant quite often out of fear that I'm annoying people. 
  9. I have two dogs that are lazy as anything but they're my best friends and I love them more than fruit. 
  10. people once thought I was my mother at a wedding, I got called "Tracy" for the whole evening whilst my mother got called "Natalie"...it upset me a little because I'm no way old enough to have a 40-year-old daughter at the age of 23. How does that even work? 
  11. I almost went to audition for the role of Hermione Granger, however, I got so worried about missing a day of school and my education that I decided not to go. (Ironic!) 
  12. I started YouTube when I was 16 when a friend of mine was sectioned under the mental health act and she didn't have anything else to look forward to. I cheered her up so it was my way of being there for her, though I was not allowed to visit her. 
  13.  I take things to heart even if it's not a personal attack, I will beat myself up religiously over a tiny error or mistake. It is a habit I really wish to break and one that maybe one day, I will if I persevere. 
  14. I am very, very easily distracted with a short attention span and I often find my mind will wonder even during conversations. 
  15. Normally I have different coloured hair and people say it suits who I am because I'm a very different person and natural hair isn't my thing because I don't blend, there is something beautifully unique. 
  16. I am not allowed caffeine really, it gives me heart palpitations quite badly and migraines if I have too much caffeine in a short space of time. 
  17. I don't like drugs and I'm not the biggest fan of getting absolutely drunk. 
  18. I have one younger sibling called Emily, who is my best friend and I love her more than fruit as well. 
  19. Exercise and drawing are my releases or the activities I choose to do when I'm alone, as well as blogging, reading etc. 
  20. Heels and I do not get on, look like a deer learning how to walk.  
thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed learning more about moi! Love you all so much and you're all wonderful people, have a lovely day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment