Wednesday 6 May 2015

3D Moodstruck Fibre Lash Mascara by Younique. Make up Review.


Younique 3D Fibre Lash Mascara: Review.
[Click to view Bethany's Younique Beauty business page.]

I am normally not a fan of mascara, because my eyelashes inspired the name for a particular band; One direction.
My eyelashes do not know what "Volume" or "up" means, they do however know where "straight forward" is. But with Younique's 3D fibre Lash Mascara, my eyelashes reached new lengths and heights that I never thought, they would ever reach.

I first stumbled across Younique's 3D Moodstruck Fibre lash Mascara, when my friend Bethany became a representative and was doing her online promoting of the products. The results I saw with the mascara, from her very satisfied customers led me to explore a little bit further by looking online at tutorials, reviews etc. and the results were still amazing. As I said, I am not normally one to rave about mascara, after trying so many and only finding a few, which offer the volume and length. Yes, I did try heated curlers, normal eyelash curlers, even blow drying my eyelashes upwards after I applied primer and mascara (not directly putting the hair dryer by my eye obviously! Pain is not my style). It was like trying to shift a wall with my bare hands.

Younique's Fibre Lash Mascara comes in a very nice almost glasses looking case, a set of instructions, the transplanting gel and the natural Green Tea fibres.
The instructions recommend using your favourite or normal mascara first, followed with the application of the transplanting gel, then the fibres and it is very important to seal with the transplanting gel again afterwards, unless fluffy face is what you are going for because fall out will happen. So transplanting gel is important and so is, as I believe you should do with every other mascara (personal belief if you want to stop the appearance of the clump monster) I use an old, clean mascara brush to separate my eyelashes and stop clumps.
The total cost including postage and packaging from my friend Bethany was £25.78, some may say a little bit pricey but for the effects I say it is TOTALLY worth it.
It was also very easy to remove, a couple of wet wipes and the fibres were off my lashes, no black marks, I only applied one coat however, so any more than that I am unsure if that still applies. As you can see from the results, one coat was enough.

Younique's 3D Fibre Lash mascara, is now definitely a favourite make up products of mine. It gave my eyelashes volume, length and just made my eyes pop! The beauty is you can keep applying as much as you want, making them however long you want. The mascara I used as a base was L'o'reals Superstar Mascara, which when I purchased it last week was reduced in Superdrug from £12.99 to £7.99.

I recommend Younique's 3D Moodstruck Fibre Lash Mascara and rate it 
5/5 
the only down-flaw I personally found of the mascara, is the potential of fall out if you do not apply the transplanting gel.
Thank you very much Bethany, the transaction was quick, straight forward and service was excellent. The product is amazing and definitely a must have in my make up bag.

Purchase this product. https://www.youniqueproducts.com/products/view/US-1017-00#.VUqkRtpViko

Bethany's Younique Beauty Product page: 
https://www.facebook.com/BethsYouniqueBeautyBusiness

Ingredients in the mascara

Transplanting Gel Ingredients: Water, Beeswax, Carnauba, Iron Oxide, Collagen, Acrylates Copolymer, Nylon, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol.
Natural Fibers Ingredients: 100% Natural Fibers taken from Green Tea.
Collagen is a type of protein that works with elastin to give skin its texture, structure, and appearance. It contains antioxidants, and may help add volume and shine to the appearance of eyelashes.
Water (Aqua) is the liquid of life! Hydrates and cleanses the skin, and works as a natural spreading component, helping to distribute other ingredients evenly over the skin.
[Taken from the Younique website: http://www.youniquebyrhianon.co.uk/younique-3d-fiber-mascara] 

No comments:

Post a Comment