Wednesday 3 August 2016

Everyone wants to AVO-bath! Bath Bomb Wednesdays with Lush Cosmetics.

Hello One and All,

It has been a while since I posted, mainly because I have been doing a lot more self-love and care these days with working out at the gym, counselling and seeking support as well as career-focused. Today, I have some time to write up the next 12 bath bombs that I have tested, in particular, is probably a symbolism of exactly what I have been needing in the last few weeks. Put the water on, get naked and AVO-Bath.

Available all year round, this green little amigo is a friend to those in need of relaxation, energising and refreshing after a tiresome and long day. Fresh, citrusy and at the same time a sea-salt fragrance making it relaxing; almost like a warm hug from an old friend as you step into the bath, that just intensely and instantly relieves stress, pain. Beautiful, big and green when first gracing eyes on it although simple and not as extravagant as the others like Golden Egg, I would seriously recommend this bomb to who needs to unwind. A mix of the Lemongrass, bergamot oils, olive oil and fresh avocado each having its own benefits, relieves the body of stress, anxiety, anti-oxidant, unclogged pores, enhanced exfoliation, filled with vitamin C and E and filled with moisturising qualities.
When placing it into the water, it is a very quick fizzer and the fragrance was unleashed instantly, something which was greatly appreciated after a 7-hour shift constantly on my feet. Softly turning the water into a green-blue I was pleasantly surprised by this bath bomb and did not expect to enjoy it as much as I did.
My skin when I left this green, relaxing lagoon in a bath, my skin had a slight glitter shimmer, it felt soft, hydrated, moisturised with all aches gone and any anxiety relieved, leaving me feeling relaxed and sleepy.
Rating: 4/5 would repurchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment