Thursday 28 April 2016

Swimming with the fishes in the "Big Blue": Bath Bomb Wednesdays with Lush Cosmetics.

Hello my Lovelies, 

I hope you are all fine, well and having a lovely week so far.
Recently on my Instagram every Wednesday (or Monday/Tuesday if I'm working Wednesday), I've been doing something called "bath bomb Wednesdays" where I test out different bath bombs from Lush Cosmetics, Bath Bomb cosmetics, and online independent shops on ETSY or other recommendations, which are cruelty-free or vegan. It was with the greatest pleasure that to accompany these posts, I am going to be doing "Bath review Thursdays" All of the bombs I used in last months baths, will be reviewed on the blog the following month. In the shortest form, "Sneak peeks" on my Instagram of all the bath cocktails, bombs and more are available to watch and will be reviewed on my blog. So without further ado, the first bath bomb I gave a little glance at this month was "Big Blue" by LUSH cosmetics.


Big blue comes with a white top and all blue bottom, it literally smells like the ocean mixed with lemon citrus in a small ball making the bomb a very refreshing, relaxing experience and it looks divine.
The bomb fizzled very quickly as you'll be able to see on Instagram (@natiee_blogs), slowly releasing a very mild scent of lemon and ocean sea salts it was barely noticeable but calming enough. As it fizzled quite quickly, the water became a very beautiful bright blue and the seaweed slowly dispersed from the bomb the beauty of the seaweed is that it's made with a slow, dissolving gel so the seaweed slowly melts in the bath offering your skin more moisture and luxury treatment. The calming, aromatherapy effects of sea salt are universally known, which is why this bath bomb is used in the Lush Spa's and placed gently into some dry ice, where it slowly releases the blue mist and fragrance offering spa users peace, tranquillity and calm. If you're not the keenest fan on the seaweed you can use a sieve and place your bath bomb inside under the hot tap, whilst the seaweed gel melts and offers extra moisture, the use of lemon oil cleanses the body of toxins and helps the mind to unwind just as much as the sea salts and with this combination, as well as the light blue colour, psychology studies would 100% agree that you are in for a very relaxing, detoxifying bath.
I saved big blue for an occasion where I felt most stressed, pain and aches in my body to find that it did just as expected, with little extravagant performance this bath bomb quickly soothed all aching joint pains, headaches and with no foam or bubbles, it truly allowed my body to just be with the hot water, seaweed and blue peace.
My body was ache free and when I arrived downstairs, my sister and I both, could smell whiff of lemon sherbet from my skin which was caused by the bath bomb, my skin was left feeling soft, moisturised and thoroughly cleansed, I personally think this is a wonderful bath bomb and I would very much love to repurchase.
Rating: 4/5 



No comments:

Post a Comment