Friday 25 September 2015

Natiee blog's will live on!

Hello, my lovelies!

As many of you know thanks to my previous post, I have indeed moved to Egypt for the next two years to pursue and test out a career in teaching. It's been on my career thought list for a while, but I decided to give it a shot and so far it's going well, I have a few things I know I need to do to improve, but I know I can do it 100%.
In any event, I thought for a small period of time this would mean I would have to stop my beauty blog, which made me feel quite sad because I really do enjoy testing out products and writing my experiences with them, doing the research and learning just what is good for the human skin, body and mind, how different makeup brands use different ingredients and which of them really benefits us etc.
I thought this may be challenging to do in Egypt, because I didn't know what makeup would be available, I was uncertain of finance etc. and being vegetarian with my products makes it all the more challenging, it was challenging in Britain and I only just found my feet with it.
After some research I am pleased to say, I am not going anywhere! I will be continuing my beauty blog, with a few extra adventures and perks in the mix. Next month, I do need to purchase goodies for my apartment, however with the following months pay I will be purchasing some beauty goods and review them all for you shortly.
I hope you are all keeping well and I look forward to blogging some beauties with you soon,
TaTa for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment