Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Right decisions?

There will always be options open to you, no matter when you want to take them.
Many people think at the age of 16 they have to know what it is they want to do then and there, because I mean that's when you pick your options at school for A level, which apprenticeship to take, or which line of work to get into, which NVQ etc. I'm telling you now, as a 22 year old who made the wrong career choice and is finally starting on the path I always wanted to go down, trust me when I say there is options.
Do not feel pressured that you're going to have to make a life plan now because it's full of unexpected events that you have no control over.
I know a few people, who have been teaching for a good 23+ years and now, they have decided to pursue a career in social work or psychology, some new area or career path.
There is no such thing, as too late. So do what makes you happy now, learn all the lessons and gain every qualification under the sun, if that is what you want to do, I believe in you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment