Saturday 13 February 2016

I have no idea what I am doing: Nail Art.



Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all fine, well and having a fantastic week!
Welcome to the first in the "I have no idea what I'm doing" the series where I do activities or hobbies that I have never done before and see how it goes.
In this video I decided to do nail art, I usually go to a professional (if I ever, which I rarely ever do) however, I figured after being inspired by my sister that I should perhaps turn my terrible nail art skills into the first instalment of this series (also inspired by my little sister) Why go pro when you go straight to no?!
I hope you enjoy this video, if so and you want to see more of me doing things I've never done before then give it a like.
Thank you for watching xoxox

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Natiee_blogs
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Natiee92blogs/

Music: Ben Sound Royalty Free "Cute"

Camera and Editing.
Canon D600 with 18mm-55mm lens.
Final Cut Pro edited by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment